Sydney Living Museums
The Historic House Trust of NSW conserves, interprets and manages places of cultural significance and offers over 40 programs across 11 of the States most highly regarded and visited historic places, providing relevant, fun and value for money learning experience in a wide range of key learning areas.
- Elizabeth Bay House
- Elizabeth Farm
- Hyde Park Barracks & Museum
- Justice & Police Museum
- The Mint
- Museum of Sydney
- Rose Seidler House
- Rouse Hill House & Farm
- Susannah Place Museum
- Vaucluse House
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.