Sydney Indoor Climbing Gym
After pioneering indoor climbing in Sydney in 1993 (first in NSW), Sydney Indoor Climbing Gym upgraded to a new "high" standard in 2003 by building the new venue in St Peters. After several upgrades since, it's now the country's largest, with around 2900 m2 of climbing walls.
Philosophy - What SICG aim to achieve:
- To develop self esteem, trust and communication & problem solving skills through activities that have positive outcomes in a safe and non-threatening environment. The focus is on participation and fun (challenge by choice).
- To maintain and develop health and fitness through a series of climbing based activities and challenges.
- Encourage talented athletes to pursue climbing as a sport.
Spice up your next excursion with a visit to the SICG... your students will thank you!
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.