With its exceptional natural beauty, original historic buildings and a poignant history, the Quarantine Station offers a unique and diverse range of stimulating, interactive education programs for primary, secondary and tertiary students.
All of the education programs are designed to complement the key learning areas of English, HSIE, PDHPE, Drama, History, and Biology.
Each program includes a comprehensive Teacher's Resource Kit with:
- Suggested pre and post visit activities
- Explicit Outcomes and links to Key Learning Areas
- Outline of the experience components
- Overview of the history of the Quarantine Station
- A bibliography and a list of suggested resources
- Primary source material booklet and worksheets
Programs may be extended to full day programs & can be customised to meet specific learning goals & interests.