Education tours are focussed on NSW curriculum requirements and can be tailored to meet group needs. Whilst completing a tour students will engage in civics and citizenship education, learning about the procedures of parliament, the growth and processes of democracy in NSW and within the Australian federal system. They may participate in a role-play, meet their local Member of Parliament or, on a sitting day, observe Parliament in action. Upon booking a tour, schools are sent a package of resource material.
Parliament House Sydney
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.