Minnamurra Rainforest Centre
The park features a Rain Forest Education Centre with opportunity to view and study this rare remnant of rainforest, which once covered vast areas of the Illawarra region. Minnamurra Rainforest is particularly special because of the diversity of rainforests types, the range of Ferns and Wildlife that exists within a relatively small area.
The Minnamurra Rainforest Centre provides a number of superior educational packages suitable for years K -6, covering specific outcomes set out in the HSIE Syllabus and units of work.
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.