At the Illawarra Motoring Museum you will discover how the bicycle developed into the motorcycle and how the management of petrol pumps, signs and accessories all went to establish a motor industry able to survive and grow to this day. Current historical exhibits are diverse in nature and include typewriters dating back to the late 1800's telephones, gramophones, petrol pumps and workshop exhibits. Excursions are fully guided and include demonstrations and activities.
Illawarra Motoring Museum
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.