National Gallery of Victoria
The National Gallery of Victoria is an art gallery and museum in Melbourne founded in 1861. It is the oldest and largest public art gallery in Australia. The main gallery is located in St Kilda Road with a branch gallery at Federation Square.
Enjoy and discover the diversity of the NGV Collection and exhibitions through our extensive range of programs.
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.