Telstra Tower - Black Mountain
The Telstra Tower rises 195 metres above the summit of Black Mountain and provides an unsurpassed 360 degree views of Canberra. It has become one of the National Capital’s symbolic landmarks and a major tourist attraction.
Students visiting the tower can see the city unfold from the enclosed viewing gallery or the two open viewing platforms. The tower is also popular with groups as a night time attraction. There is also a kiosk with exclusive souvenirs.
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.