Greenhills is a camp and conference centre of the Uniting Church located in Canberra and situated on the Murrumbidgee River overlooking the lovely Cotter Valley. It is located 7km from Mt Stromlo and just 15 minutes by road from the heart of the city.
The Cotter Centre with 66 beds and a hall for 120 people, with breakout room and kitchenette, was rebuilt in 2006 following the 2003 Canberra bush fires. The Murrumbidgee Centre, sleeping 92 and an auditorium for 200, with breakout rooms, was extensively renovated in 2011. The Christie Units were refurbished in June 2013.
A Whole Site booking provides a total of 158 beds, 2 halls and 9 individual meeting rooms. A larger group can be accommodated by including the Christie Units with 20 beds to give 174 beds.
- Ensuited rooms
- Linen and towels are available to be hired if you don't want to bring your own
- Large activity/meeting rooms available
- Guests are fully catered for meals
- Disabled facilities
- Large oval
- Sand and volleyball court
- Bushland walks
- Sporting equipment and games room