The National Capital attractions offer a diverse range of exciting school excursion education programs covering civics and citizenship, history and heritage, art, science, the environment and culture. They use a range of engaging educational techniques along with interactive displays, hands-on activities and role plays.
By visiting Canberra on a school excursion, students develop a deeper understanding of how we’re governed and our Australian Identity, fostering a sense of national pride. Participating in a wide range of programs in Canberra builds students understanding of how we are governed, how laws are made, electoral processes and rights, Australian identity, history and heritage and so much more.
Canberra is without a doubt the most popular school excursion destination with over 120,000 students visiting each year.
You may be eligible for financial assistance. For more information on how to qualify, visit our pacer page below.
Request a Quote
Parliament and Civics Education Rebate
Login to see extra information
Logins are provided once your trip is confirmed.
You will gain access to loads of valuable planning tools such as:
- AWGT Required Forms (Final Details, Special Requirements etc...)
- Risk Assessments for all major attractions, accommodations & transport methods
- Teachers Planning Checklists
- Sample Medical Forms, What to bring lists etc…
- Accommodation Information, Links, Maps & Photos
- Attraction Information, Links, Worksheets/Teacher Resources, Maps & Photos
- Plus much more!
Find out more information here.